Meet Thomas Jefferson: statesman, ambassador, father, grandfather . . .
March, 2006 issue of "AppleSeeds," an educational magazine for children and young adults, devoted to Thomas Jefferson.
- A chat with Thomas Jefferson (also known as William Barker) / by Barbara Hall
- The house that Jefferson built / by Ann Jordan
- Reading corner : A magical pen / by Ruth Spencer Johnson
- Inalienable rights / by Leigh Anderson
- Grandpapa: inventor and man of science / by Janet Buckwalter
- "I rise with the sun": a day in the life of Thomas Jefferson / by Abigail Fitzwild
- With liberty and justice for all? / by Dianne Swann-Wright
- Thomas Jefferson, food pioneer / by Emily Goodman
- A moose, two grizzlies, and a bird named Dick / by Kimberley Wall
- Whose face is that? / by Dorothy Phillips Mobilia.